- RSS Channel Showcase 8741449
- RSS Channel Showcase 4689843
- RSS Channel Showcase 6859668
- RSS Channel Showcase 2488210
Articles on this Page
- 01/08/18--05:27: _The Publican’s Muss...
- 01/08/18--06:00: _Accidentally Insult...
- 01/08/18--06:32: _Beef Stroganoff Sou...
- 01/08/18--07:45: _Chicken Teriyaki
- 01/08/18--21:53: _Easy Mexican Chicke...
- 01/09/18--03:00: _“Life Hack: Can Tim...
- 01/09/18--03:28: _lickety split
- 01/09/18--05:45: _Slow Cooker Chicken...
- 01/09/18--06:00: _Getting Ahead
- 01/09/18--07:12: _Skillet Chicken Cor...
- 01/09/18--11:52: _Pressure Cooker Pae...
- 01/09/18--22:00: _Polar Bear Paws
- 01/09/18--22:01: _Pushing all the war...
- 01/10/18--01:00: _Turkey Sausage & Pe...
- 01/10/18--03:00: _Ear Candling: Does ...
- 01/10/18--04:34: _Lemon and cinnamon ...
- 01/10/18--05:27: _San Mateo’s Viognie...
- 01/10/18--05:30: _The Top 25 Low-Carb...
- 01/10/18--05:30: _Healthy Asian Turke...
- 01/10/18--06:00: _3 Wedding Wrecks Th...
- 01/08/18--05:27: The Publican’s Mussels in Sour Beer
- 01/08/18--06:00: Accidentally Insulting Birthday Cakes
- 01/08/18--07:45: Chicken Teriyaki
- 01/08/18--21:53: Easy Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe
- 01/09/18--03:00: “Life Hack: Can Time Blocking Change Your Life?”
- 01/09/18--03:28: lickety split
- 01/09/18--05:45: Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas Style from Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- 01/09/18--06:00: Getting Ahead
- 01/09/18--07:12: Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 01/09/18--11:52: Pressure Cooker Paella with Chicken and Sausage Recipe
- 01/09/18--22:00: Polar Bear Paws
- 01/09/18--22:01: Pushing all the warm, meaty, spicy buttons: Chicken Chorizo Chili
- 01/10/18--01:00: Turkey Sausage & Penne Skillet
- 01/10/18--03:00: Ear Candling: Does It Work?
- 01/10/18--04:34: Lemon and cinnamon cake
- 01/10/18--05:27: San Mateo’s Viognier Undergoing Changes
- 01/10/18--05:30: The Top 25 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Dinners
- 01/10/18--05:30: Healthy Asian Turkey and Cabbage Stir-fry
- 01/10/18--06:00: 3 Wedding Wrecks That Completely Missed The Mark
Pucker up. For sour beer, that is. My husband may wince at this style of brew, much preferring a smooth Amber Ale instead. . . .
Read more from The Publican’s Mussels in Sour Beer at Food Gal
I generally don't post name misspellings, because let's face it: there are people out there who spell Jennifer with a Q. Names are hard. Still, sometimes a baker will botch a name in such a hilariously insulting way that it. . . .
Read more from Accidentally Insulting Birthday Cakes at Cake Wrecks
Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Soup turns a classic, comfort food into a creamy, savory soup and this sounds terrific for a cold winter night.
Read more from Beef Stroganoff Soup from Creme de la Crumb (Instant Pot or Slow Cooker ) at Slow Cooker from Scratch
I am back in the kitchen and I am starting the New Year off with a quick, easy, light and tasty meal, chicken teriyaki! Teriyaki is a Japanese style of cooking where meat is grilled and served with a sweet and salty sauce that traditionally consists of soy sauce, sugar, mirin and sake. The basic sauce is super easy to make and really good but you can of course play with it and some additions that I enjoy are garlic and ginger. . . .
Read more from Chicken Teriyaki at Closet Cooking
This Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup takes classic chicken soup to a spicy, tomatoey new place. Serve with cilantro, lime wedges, and tortillas on the side. Photography Credit: Sally Vargas This is my mother-in-law’s chicken soup. . . .
Read more from Easy Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe at FoodRecipeTime
So you’ve set your goals for the year and you have started to try and start your morning off on the right foot, but do you find yourself with still a long list of to-dos at the end of the workday? Do you feel like you’re just not getting enough done, yet are constantly working? Well many of us have felt this frustration. . . .
Read more from “Life Hack: Can Time Blocking Change Your Life?” at GeorgiaPellegrini.com
Split pea soup. Ham hocks are pretty awesome. read more words! . . .
Read more from lickety split at A Southern Grace
Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas Style is a lightened up version of Chipotle Mexican Grill Pork Carnitas, made using chicken thighs for great flavor! Skip the rice and serve with cauliflower rice or low-carb tortillas for a low-carb Taco Tuesday meal. Click here to see all the Low-Carb Recipes on this site! . . .
Read more from Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas Style from Jeanette’s Healthy Living at Slow Cooker from Scratch
I've been feeling a bit blah this week. Call it the post-holidays slump (I miss my Christmas tree), call it the winter blues (It's SO FREAKING HOT), call it Al - whatever the reason, I'm more inclined to lie on the couch and cruise Etsy or play Mario Kart than any of my usual, marginally more productive activities. So, as of right now I've decided to hop on the ol' treadmill desk and write something really positive for once. . . .
Read more from Getting Ahead at Cake Wrecks
My family loves chicken cordon bleu, but I don’t make it very often. It is a bit time consuming to do and I usually don’t have the time to make it. This skillet version is easier to put together and cooks up quicker. . . .
Read more from Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu at Real Mom Kitchen
1 Heat the saffron with the chicken broth and defrost the peas: In a small saucepan, heat the broth to a simmer, then and add the peas and saffron. Reduce the heat to low to keep the broth warm and give the saffron a chance to infuse the broth while you get everything else ready. (You can also heat the broth in a microwave safe bowl or liquid measuring cup for about three minutes. . . .
Read more from Pressure Cooker Paella with Chicken and Sausage Recipe at FoodRecipeTime
Polar Bear Paws - an enchanting love affair with roasted salted peanuts, ooey-gooey caramel, and rich white chocolate; homemade sweet and salty chocolates never tasted SO GOOD!! Copyright © 2013-2017 Sarahs Bake Studio. . . .
Read more from Polar Bear Paws at Sarah's Bake Studio
Spicy, flavorful Mexican chorizo sausage and chunks of chicken are at the heart of this robust, meaty chili. Dark beer helps amp up the flavor too. Recipe below. . . .
The yumminess pasta. That’s the title the kids asked me to give this dish.
Read more from Turkey Sausage & Penne Skillet at Amy's Cooking Adventures
Editor’s note: You may remember Angelia from when she taught us all how to make The Best Fall Gourmet Pickles. Angie strives to live an always resourceful life and is all about some DIY living. She is a wife, mother and elementary school teacher so healthy hacks are always at the forefront of her how-tos. . . .
Read more from Ear Candling: Does It Work? at GeorgiaPellegrini.com
Rate this recipe: Note: There is a rating embedded within this post, please visit this post to rate it.
Read more from Lemon and cinnamon cake at Food From Portugal
San Mateo’s Viognier restaurant sometimes gets forgotten about. It’s only when someone brings up the name that you think, “Oh, yeahhhhh, I remember that place…” After all, when it debuting in 1997, it was a big deal. It made a statement by opening on the second floor of a grocery store, of all things, albeit the uber gourmet Draeger’s. . . .
Read more from San Mateo’s Viognier Undergoing Changes at Food Gal
In January many of you start watching their carbs, so here are The Top 25 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Dinners. And check out the list of other low-carb slow cooker and Instant Pot dinner ideas featured on this site! Click Here to PIN The Top 25 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Dinners! . . .
Read more from The Top 25 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Dinners at Slow Cooker from Scratch
It’s a new year and I am excited to share some healthy recipes your family will love, and so will your diets! I am not great at sticking to strange fad diets, but I do know when I eat lean meats, plenty of fruits and veggies, whole grains, I feel a lot better. Sadly, sugar will forever and always be the death of my diets. . . .
Read more from Healthy Asian Turkey and Cabbage Stir-fry at Deals to Meals
So many wedding wrecks happen when a bride asks for a fondant design made in buttercream - but what happens when it's the opposite, and they ask for a buttercream design made in fondant? LET'S FIND OUT. Here's the buttercream design one bride ordered for her wedding: She had a Fall theme, so her one stipulation: NO ROSES. . . .